We help you develop a strong business case for your business when you want to expand. Our goal is to make it easier for you to continue to develop your activities in the region.
- We provide comprehensive information about business opportunities in Skaraborg, important business sectors, etc.
- We help to identify investment opportunities in Skaraborg that match your interests.
- Support and comparisons to help you make a balanced decision among the available opportunities.
- We will help you with the practical issues to carry out your investment in Skaraborg. For example, introductions to relevant contacts with authorities and service providers.
- We have a good network to support with service functions in law, compliance, recruitment and venture capital/investors.
- Tailored information and practical advice on what the most appropriate process can look like when setting up a company in Skaraborg.
- Active support in Request for Information (RFI) or Site Selection work.
SUPPORT AND INNOVATION PROGRAMMES
To facilitate, we have chosen to gather a number of different guides to create an overview of Sweden's support program that can be used in an expansion of the company or production unit.
Strategic innovation programmes
VINNOVA, the Swedish Energy Agency and the Swedish Research Council FORMAS finance a total of 17 strategic innovation programmes. Cooperation in areas of strategic importance for Sweden creates the conditions for finding sustainable solutions to global social challenges.
The Swedish export support system, which is combined via SEK (Swedish Export Credit), provides long-term financing for Swedish export-related transactions and EKN (Export Kreditnämnden) provides guarantees for payments and financing, and can be used for export transactions but also for investment in machinery or real estate.
Surveys of the grant and support programmes available through Swedish authorities, at EU level and suitable for larger employers and international companies.
Skills and recruitment support
Competence is a key to growth. Through the Swedish possibilities for deduction of payroll tax for persons in R&D and through the program "Cooperation in larger establishments" you can more easily create a high efficiency in terms of labour.
Through the Swedish Energy Agency and the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency, companies can apply for support to reduce their emissions ofCO2.